This hidden gem sits on the coast of California about ten minutes from downtown Santa Barbara and about four hours from Laguna Beach. The beach, the landscape, the homes and most importantly - the food, all have us coming back again and again.
- Merci: We're obsessed with the interior design of this small cafe at the Montecito Country Mart. Try their chicken cutlet and top it off with their sinful Perfect Bar. It's one of the better desserts we've had.
- San Ysidro Ranch: Treat yourself to their decadent four course brunch and then take a stroll on the world-famous grounds of this breathtakingly beautiful century-old resort.
- Tre Lune: This hole-in-the wall Italian restaurant has been loved by locals and celebrities alike for decades. Go for dinner and enjoy pasta and pizza with local red wine.
- Oliver's: This open-air restaurant on Coast Village Drive has the coolest patio in town. Enjoy a full vegan menu (try the Kung Pao Cauliflower), fun cocktails and creative (aka mouth-watering) desserts.
- Butterfly Beach & Channel Drive: Channel Drive overlooks Butterfly Beach and some insanely beautiful homes. Take a stroll or bike the path, and head down the stairs to the ocean to cool off.
- The gorjana store: Pop in to our store on Coast Village Drive. This is our first location in the central coast of California. Check out our fine jewelry wall and secret garden.