The Care GuideAll gorjana 18k gold plated pieces are protected with an anti-tarnish barrier. In order to maximize the life of your gorjana jewelry, we suggest following the below care instructions:
- Preserve your jewelrys' plating by avoiding contact with cleaning agents, beauty products, water and chemicals.
- Remove jewelry prior to exercise, washing your hands or swimming.
- Protect your jewelry by storing your items in a dry area in the gorjana cloth bag which was included with your purchase.
- Clean your jewelry with a dry cotton cloth to renew its shine.
- We recommend storing gorjana sterling silver styles with the provided anti-tarnishing strip inside your gorjana cloth bag. All sterling silver products can be identified by locating a stamp with the sterling silver '925' mark. Anti-tarnish stips will be included for each piece.
- Natural gemstones can be fragile. Do not use paper towels to clean your gemstones as they can cause scratching.
Our fine jewelry is made of 14k and 18k gold. These metals will not oxidize or discolor with proper care.
- Fine jewelry can be washed with warm water and mild soap. Make sure to rinse well!
- Dry completely with a soft cloth.
- Natural gemstones such as sapphires and topaz can be fragile, we recommend avoiding using harsh chemicals when wearing your jewelry. Do not use paper towels to clean your gemstones as they can cause scratching.
- Protect your fine jewelry by storing your items in a dry area in the provided pink gorjana enclosure which was included with your purchase.
Customer CareThe Happiness Guarantee: We want you to be completely satisfied with your gorjana purchase. Our guarantee supports all gorjana product for the lifetime of the piece. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if your jewelry tarnishes or needs repair.
Our in-store and online customer care teams are here to help with styling tips or any product questions. We want you to be completely happy with your gorjana purchase! Oh, and did we mention we also offer free shipping on all orders, exchanges and returns?