FASHION JEWELRY CARE
Our fashion 18k gold-plated jewelry is protected with an anti-tarnish barrier. In order to maximize the life of your fashion pieces, we suggest following the below care instructions.
- Preserve your jewelry's plating by avoiding contact with water, cleaning agents, beauty products, and anything contain derivatives of alcohol.
- Remove jewelry prior to exercise, washing your hands or swimming.
- Protect your jewelry with a soft, dry cotton cloth to renew its shine.
- Gently clean your jewelry with a soft, dry cotton cloth to renew its shine.
- We recommend storing your gorjana be·spoke styles with the provided anti-tarnishing strip inside your gorjana jewelry pouch.
FINE JEWELRY CARE
Our fine jewelry is made out of 14k and 18k gold, these metals will not oxidize or discolor with proper care.
- Fine jewelry can be gently washed with warm water and mild soap. Make sure to rinse well!
- Dry completely with a soft, dry cloth.
- Avoid chlorine and cleaning agents. While it won’t tarnish, it can minimize its golden shine or damage fragile gemstones.
- Our fine pieces are delicate and must be stored properly to avoid tangles, bends or breaks. We suggest storing your pieces in individual pouches, separate from one another, clasped, laid flat or hung.
- We encourage being mindful of your jewelry while exercising. Rings in particular can be subject to bending or lost stones with weights, pulleys or other equipment.
We want you to be completely happy with your gorjana purchase! Please contact customer email@example.com if you have any questions about your purchase. We are also here if you need additional product information, styling advice, care tips, or need any other further assistance.